-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Testing...
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 23:09:31 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

This message was  originally submitted by [log in to unmask] to the  PWA-L list at
LISTS.OU.EDU. If you simply  forward it back to the list,  using a mail command
that generates  "Resent-" fields (ask  your local  user support or  consult the
documentation of your mail program if in doubt), it will be distributed and the
explanations you are now reading will be removed automatically. If on the other
hand you  edit the contributions  you receive into a  digest, you will  have to
remove this  paragraph manually.  Finally, you  should be  able to  contact the
author  of this  message by  using  the normal  "reply" function  of your  mail
program.

----------------- Message requiring your approval (7 lines) -------------------
Just seeing if this works or not...
Anyways, I'm Matthew Buell, and I'm a junior and like to write pretty much anything, specifically fantasy and science fiction.  Lately I've been writing short fiction, but I'm trying to get back into writing longer works.
I also host a site online where I put some of my works.  The address is:
http://xepher.net/~dcbueller
I guess that's it for now...talks to you all lates.
DC Bueller
One last note...what time are we having the meeting on Thursday?

--
J. Kent Graham
JMC Adjunct Instructor