Thanks for the support, but I'll survive.

I don't know if this is going out to everyone from the last PWA meeting, but I'm willing to take the chance.  The next PWA meeting is scheduled for this Thursday (Oct 22) at 8 pm at Hideaway Pizza (on Campus Corner south of Brothers).  Bring other PW students and bring any questions you have about the projects you're currently working on.  Any topic is fair game, so come ready to bare your creative souls.

Myk

----- Original Message -----
From: Kent Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:43:20 -0500
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Sympathy card

It's my sad duty to report that Michael Mahaffey's computing machine expired somewhat dramatically in the last few days -- which means that he's sort of out of touch, electronically.

His temporary address is [log in to unmask].

I know that you will all want to pass along your sincerest condolences whenever you see him.  A phone call to let him know you care wouldn't be remiss.

kent