Greetings, all!

PWA' met for the second time tonight, at Hideaway Pizza.  The 20 or so assembled consumed respectable quantities of pizza -- but there was a surprisingly large pile of leftovers.  Meghan left happy.  Thanks to Allison Keim for ramrodding the show tonight.

Of the 20 or so, there eight folks who were not at the first meeting.  They are:

Sara Duvall
Jennifer Hunter
Blake Hamilton
Callie Dotson
Andi Gossett
Ryan Lenhart
Emily Jerman
Bron Deal

(It's entirely possible that I missed someone.  I'm going by what appeared on the informal signup sheet that meandered about the table.  If I missed you, follow the instructions below.)

The newcomers will be added to the PWA List, and you'll have a chance to welcome them yourselves...

I've heard from a few people that there's some confusion about how to post to the list.  My fault for not making it clearer.

The list's address is [log in to unmask].  You post a message to that address, and it will appear -- as though by magic -- in the mailboxes of everyone who's a subscriber to the list.  Everyone.  That's all there is to it.

Don't be shy.  Try it!

Scribite!

kent

p.s.
The next PWA meeting will probably be about two or three weeks from now.  Meghan, Myk, and Melanie were last seen arm-wrestling to decide who would be "L" for the next meeting.  Watch this space for details.