Allison.L.Keim-1 wrote:
For future reference, I think that I can get us some sort of deal at La Luna, which is the restraunt that I work at now. So, does anyone like Mexican food?

Mmmmm ...... Mexican!

If I correctly got the gist of a discussion that was going on down the table a bit, the plan -- as much as the PWA has any plan -- is to alternate on-campus meetings with field trips.  Thus, the next get-together will probably be in Copeland 218.  Which means that we might be ready for a trip to La Luna in about 4-6 weeks.  Might be a good night for a guest speaker, too...

Thoughts?

=>kg