Morning, all!

Dr. Davis asked me to pass this along to you:

President Boren will host Steve Roberts, journalist, political science prof, and husband of Cokie Roberts, at a round table dinner Monday, November 18.  (If you listen to the Diane Rhem show on NPR, you will have heard Steve Roberts as a regular stand-in.)

There are seats for 50 students, Dr. Self is particularly interested in seeing PW and journalism majors there -- and as far as I know it's free.

If you're interested, you must contact Kathy Adams not later than next Monday morning (11/4).  Kathy's in Room 101, at phone 325-2721, or at [log in to unmask]. (The actual time and place for the dinner are TBA.)

Scribite!
->kg
J. Kent Graham
JMC Adjunct Instructor