Greetings, all!

I am now doing what I've asked everyone else to do.

I am Kent Graham, PW graduate student, and -- for my sins -- moderator
of this list.

At this point in my writing career, I don't have a preferred category
... I just want to learn to write.  As a _reader_, I enjoy all kinds of
fiction -- science fiction (mostly hard), mystery, historical -- as long
as it's well written.  And while I may not be able to define "well
written," I know it when I don't slam the book shut and say, "I can do
better than _this_."

I look forward to hearing from all of you -- sharing ideas, working out
problems, and rejoicing in your successes.

Speak up!

-->kg