Since I'm no longer taking classes I wasn't going to post but rather just sit back and enjoy reading about everyone else, but Kent Graham has so firmly twisted my arm behind my back that I can't use the keyboard.  Accordingly, I have relented.

I am Vicky Woodward and am only slightly beyond the aspiring writer stage.  I have signed two contracts since being in the PW program at OU, one a novel deal with McGraw-Hill that I got because of nepotism (Hey, where would George W. be without it?), and the other a short story I sold to Alfred Hitchcock's Mystery Magazine due to meeting the editor at the Short Course a few years ago.  (And to some good writing, I like to think.)

I'm working on several non-fiction books with my husband and I have a YA fantasy-sci-fi series I'm about to unleash.  I also have a few mysteries and a couple of main streams on my hard drive.  I've also just started doing a cartoon strip for an Oklahoma City business newspaper.  The cartoon is entitled The Enlightened Bimbo.

I recently finished reading a Tom Robbins novel, Half Asleep in Frog Pajamas, that I thoroughly enjoyed.  It's written in second person present tense.  I like anything written well, I enjoy talking about punctuation and grammar, and I don't mind splitting infinitives.

As the man in the yellow hat would put it, 'Nuff said.

In a little bit,  Vicky