The NATPE Educational Foundation continues to reach out to educators and students with opportunities for learning and professional growth. We want to remind you of some of the Foundation's popular programs including the NATPE Faculty Fellowship Program and the Foundation's Student Production Contest.

The deadline for NATPE Faculty Fellowship applications is November 15. The Faculty Fellowship Program provides a select number of educators with the opportunity to attend the 2003 NATPE Conference and Exhibition in January as guests of the Foundation. NATPE's annual Conference and Exhibition attracts all levels of executives in the television programming industry for a four-day meeting that encompasses an impressive exhibit floor and timely seminars focusing on the pressing issues of our business. If selected as a Faculty Fellow you will be given full access to conference sessions and activities along with exclusive fellowship events.

Link to Conference Details:  www.natpeonline.com
Link to Faculty Fellowship Details: http://www.natpe.org/about/educational/fellowship.shtml
For questions:  contact Greg Pitts at 309-677-4116 or [log in to unmask]

Plan now to get your students involved in the Foundation's Student Production Contest next semester. A $3,000 cash prize is awarded to the winning entry together with a matching donation to the student's academic department. Student Production Contest details are at http://www.natpe.org/about/educational/student.shtml

Finally, remember that NATPE now offers an Educational Membership providing year-round industry access and reduced conference registration rates. Find out more and join now at http://www.natpe.org/about/membership/

We hope to have you join us at NATPE 2003!

Lew Klein
President
NATPE Educational Foundation