I would never say "That rox!"
I would say, "Damn, that's f***ing cool!"

Myk

Kent Graham wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> Morning, all!

In case you hadn't heard, PWA's own faculty advisor received the JAYMAC Faculty Teaching Award for 2002.

Deborah Chester got a cool plaque with the wrong name on it, and an even cooler check for a not-insignificant sum of money!

What's particularly gratifying -- as least to my way of thinking -- is that two of the five finalists were PW professors, selected because of their high ratings on student evaluations.  And Professor Chester was elected by a student vote, and we all know that the PW sequence has the smallest enrollment in the college.  As Myk would say, "That rox!"

Be sure you all shake the winner's hand tomorrow.  You might even be able to get an autograph...

Scribite!
kent
--
J. Kent Graham