From Pat Afderheide at American University in Washington D.C., USA:

I'm doing research on how social documentary--documentary for social change,
documentary on social issues, documentary produced with and/or for
nonprofits and NGOS--is being taught, particularly at the grad level. I'd be
very grateful if you could either send me a syllabus you have dealing with
this material or share strategies or share a contact with a colleague who
you think could inform my thinking. I'm assuming that such material is
taught within a film school context, a communications context, and a
development context. Thanks for any help you can give! Pat Aufderheide

Please respond directly to Pat at [log in to unmask]

Clemencia Rodriguez
Associate Professor
Department of Communication
University of Oklahoma