Hey everyone! Not sure who's in charge, but hey, when have we ever been sure?  I know we met on Thursdays last semester, so if you want I can check and see if we can meet in the PW room next Thursday. If there are major objections (like everyone has night class) , let me know.

Also, I am supposed to pass on some info about this whole accreditation thing. Hopefully some of you know what I am talking about. An accreditation team will be visiting the J-school in Feb. and it is quite possible that some of us will be pulled aside and asked questions about the college. The faculty wants to make sure we know what's going on, so Dean Blevins is giving a little presentation about the accreditation process this Wednesday at 12:30 in room 340 of Copeland. It is open to all students and I encourage you to attend.

--Melanie