Melanie,
We owe you -- and anyone else who attended -- big thanks for caring so much about the program.  Thanks for representing us!
DC

Melanie Wilderman wrote:

It was pretty rountine for that kind of thing, I think. Some complaining, some prasing. No big bombs dropped or anything. I think it was fine.

 --Melanie >From: Matthew Buell <[log in to unmask]>