Hey!
Good for you.  Publicity is always useful.  I think your suggested title is a good one.  Fits the theme of your book and is intriguing.  You go, girl!

Deborah

Meghan Earl wrote:

Hello everyone.  I'm not trying to be self-serving ... I'm simply EXCITED ... to tell you that there's a story about me in the OU Daily today.  It's not about my writing, but ah well ... I still wanted to let everyone know. And to Professor Chester:  "A Rising Hatred" is a working title.  The girl who interviewed me made me come up with something.  What do you think?  :o) Meghan