I'm okay for Monday, Wednesday, and even -- gasp! -- maybe Fridays.  Pizza anywhere is fine by me, as long as it's not a smoking kind of place.  Sorry!
DC

Melanie Wilderman wrote:

About six of us have a class on Wednesday night from 6-9.

How are Mondays for everyone? I'm sure they're horrible, but maybe?????

I like John's JJ's Pizza idea.

 --Melanie >From: Kent Graham <[log in to unmask]>