If JJ's is the group's choice, that's fine.  I'll just duck out and meet with the gang on a different occasion.  No problem!
Deborah

Melanie Wilderman wrote:

Okay, so do I have any big complaints about Monday evenings? Also, John, or anyone else, do we know if JJ's is non-smoking?

 --Melanie >From: "deborah a. chester" <[log in to unmask]>