Dear Colleagues,

    According to AEJMC Membership Manager Pamela Price, here are the MAC and CSM members who are on the ballot (DEADLINE 4/7/03).  As Felicia Ross-Jones and I looked in the directory before calling headquarters we noticed that our own division and commission memberships were inaccurate so this info may not be exact.

    Most importantly, if we have missed someone who is on the ballot and is a member of EITHER MAC OR CSM but does not appear below at all,  please contact me by phone @ 334-229-6885 ASAP (our break is 3/22 through 3/30) and Pamela too but I won't automatically get corrections you send her.

    If you feel very strongly about a candidate in a category where you MAY vote for more than one, consider voting for ONLY the one for which you have such strong support to avoid "cancelling out" votes for that candidate.

Know Justice, Know Peace,
E-K. Daufin
http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/
Entertainment with a Purpose
Workshops for a Wonderful World

MAC members:
Don Heider
Barbara Reed

Status of Minorities members:
Dean Kruckeberg
Barbara Reed
Hubert Brown
Diana Rios

If you have any other questions just let me (E-K. and Pamela Price) know.

Thanks,
Pamella Price
Membership Mgr
803/772-3507