I want to reassure Dr. Davis that if the E! folks managed to make him look stupid, there are any number of his students who'll be willing to let him know...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: The Sopranos
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:54:27 -0500
From: "J. Madison Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi!

The producer at E! television called yesterday. The program on The
Sopranos for which I was interviewed "E! True Hollywood Story" will
premiere Sunday, Apr. 20 at 8 pm (Eastern)/ 7 (central). If they use the
B roll, there will be some footage of Copeland Hall at the U of Oklahoma
as well. I don't know how much I am in the documentary, or how stupid I
managed to look!

It will be re-aired April 20 at 11pm ET, Apr. 23 at 8pm ET, Apr. 27 at 5
pm ET, Apr. 28 at 8pm ET

http://www.eonline.com/On/Holly/Shows/Sopranos/

Jim Davis