Well, I assume everyone is busy, but I have just finished a website for beta testing and if you want to tell me what is wrong with my website (besides Microsoft jokes) then take a look at it, register, do whatever you want and report to me any error messages or security holes.

This is an "e-commerce" site basically for online ordering of genetic strains.

If you do a search on "ok" or "rb" items then you should be able to see our "e-commerce" products and be able to place an order.

Anyway, there are a few bugs I am aware of but go ahead and hammer away at it.

Jeff Holmes

Systems Programmer

C elegans Gene Knockout Project

Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation