From: Robert Horowitz [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 1:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Beta Test Site

Good job Jeff !!

I think it's an absolutely first rate piece of work. It's as good as any online commerce site I've ever done business with.

I've never seen the hints that appear next to the text entry boxes when you sign up for an account. They're so much more helpful than corrections that appear on the next page and force you to backup to fix the errors. I made mistakes in every box just to see how the hints worked.

I'll let you know if I see any problems, typos, etc.

Bob

PS - Are these beta test orders actually getting sent to the CGC? It looks like they are.

[Robert Horowitz]  -----Original Message-----