Dear MAC members,

We will have a special mini-plenary on Wednesday July 30, 3:15p.m.-4:45 p.m.
We obtained this slot free of charge (i.e., cost us no chips).

Lead sponsor: MAC
Co-sponsor: MEDIA ETHICS  division

Title: PLAGIARISM AND DECEIT ROCK ELITE MEDIA: RECENT EXAMPLES FROM THE NEW
YORK TIMES AND THE NEW YORKER MAGAZINE.

Chair/Moderator: Felix Gutierrez, University of Southern California
Tom Kunkel, dean of the Univ. of Maryland College of Communication
Karen Brown Dunlap, president-designee of The Poynter Institute
Dwayne Wickham, Gannett News Service & Columnist, USA Today
Ginny Whitehouse, Whitworth College

Please promote this special session to your colleagues and students. We need
good attendance and a strong showing from our members.
Thanks.
Ali.