Dear MAC members,

As we unpack our bags from AEJMC we should start thinking about panel ideas for Toronto. I had informal conversations with some divisions’ Vice Heads (Public Relations, History, Ethics and Disabilities) about partnerships.

BUT…I do need your help and your ideas. It is my impression that the sooner we start the better off we'll be for the Mid Winter meeting in Atlanta (December 7)

I am sending an official call for panel ideas in the next few weeks but wanted to approach you now that our minds are fresh from brainstorming.

Please call on me to service MAC and email me any thoughts for panels.

MC Santana

MAC Vice Head/Program Coordinator