Those on the interest list please forgive the double listings but I have not finished the general listserve adds for Meta yet so I wanted at least those who are on the interest list who have not been added to the general list to get this.  Confused yet?...

Remember if you want the whole article send the entire link back to JUST ME (not the entire list) and I will fetch it for you.  Have a great year...diving...diving...diving...
E-K. Daufin
Physical & Emotional Wellness:  www.mylegacyforlife.net/thedaufin
Poetry and All That Jazz: http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/
Entertainment with A Purpose
Workshops for a Wonderful World

10 QUESTIONS ABOUT DIVERSITY: Each campus needs to think through
its own goals -- and its own steps for achieving them, writes
Robert Shireman, a senior fellow with the Aspen Institute's
Program on Education in a Changing Society.
   --> SEE
http://chronicle.com/weekly/v49/i49/49b01001.htm