Dear Colleagues,

Please forgive me.  I have had more than the usual problems getting functional on-line time lately and they are not over.

I hope to write a more in-depth message later but our current Division Chair Dr. Linda Callahan would agree to be nominated for the organizations' second-vice-chair position leading to presidency in a few years.  Please consider nominating her.  If you are eligible and would like to have the Division know that you are open to being nominated for any position on the call (you should have received in the mail), please let me know (By phone is best 334-229-6885.).

Let headquarters know if you did not get the snailmail with the nomination information.

Know Justice, Know Peace,
E-K. Daufin
MAC Membership Chair
Physical & Emotional Wellness:  www.mylegacyforlife.net/thedaufin