You know, it's obvious we're all writers.  This email list is positively thick with melodrama.

Melanie Wilderman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

At the first meeting we talked about having the meetings on different nights for that very reason. Maybe we can try and do a Wednesday or Monday the next time around.

--Melanie
>From: "Christina.T.Tran-1" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: scheduling conflict
>Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 08:12:42 -0500
>
>Hi... Are meetings always on Tues/Thurs? I have classes on those nights from 6:30-9...

Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments. Get Hotmail Extra Storage!

Do you Yahoo!?