Hmmm...well, my Dad might know him.  I grew up in eastern Oklahoma, mostly south of Tulsa, and my Dad's family all hail from around Poteau.  But he definitely might have a cousin named Wayne.  I'll ask him this weekend.

Krystal Traywick

Fannie Bates <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am an older journalism grad student.  I taught a wonderful young man named Wayne Traywick when he was in the first grade at Truman Elementary in Oklahoma City in 1971.  Are you related???

The school is North of Douglass High School, and he lived either on 10th street or 8th street.

Fannie Bates, M.P.H.
325-9876