WLT 2 is different from the parent magazine. It is a small journal spin-off, created about 3 or 4 years ago. The early issues had more literary criticism than not, but last year's issue contained mostly creative prose and poetry.
Grettie Bondy is the English Department's Undergraduate Academic Advisor. Her office is in Gittinger closest to the West entrance. She's a wonderful, friendly and helpful woman who, when she joined the department, made my undergrad years much less complex. She needs to be cloned and inserted in every college to simplify life for the students.
Feel free to stop by and say hello to her; you will be glad you did.
Also, this past summer I saw in the OU Daily that one of your own, a young novelist in the Professional Writing Dept. has a novel published and may do a book signing at the OU bookstore. A very impressive accomplishment and I congratulate both him and the department.
John Berry