HSC - New User Training, Open Lab, and Advanced Training!

ProCard New Users Training - Thursday, November 6th from 9:00 am to 10:30 am in SCB 111.

ProCard Open Lab - Thursday, November 6th from 10:30 am to 12:00 Noon in SCB 111. Anyone wishing to receive hands on assistance with Paymentnet is encouraged to attend.

Advanced Procard Training - Thursday, November 6th from 1:00 - 3:00 at The Robert M Bird Library Auditorium. This training is for current users & managers wishing to update their knowledge of the ProCard program. New policies will be explained and discussed. We will be covering any updates since the last Advanced Training at the beginning for those who have attended previously and wish to come just for the updates.

Please email [log in to unmask]  with your name, department and which session you're interested in if you wish to attend.  Please do not reply to the sender of this email, but to [log in to unmask] instead.

Maps to Purchasing are available at: http://www.ou.edu/purchasing/home/locations/driving_from_norman_to_ou_purch_map.htm .

Topics will include:

New ProCard Team Introduced

Approvers - Who should be an Approver?

Changes to Licenses, Memberships & Subscription Procedures
PaymentNet Questions - Who should I contact and how?

Open Labs - Their purpose

ProCard Program Announcements - When and where to find them

List Serv - How to get on it.

T&E Card Holders - New Procedure
Procard Purchasing Guidelines

Exceptions: Not one fits all - Getting authorization for the exception or special purchase.

Running Queries and Reports

Reviews - What to expect

Your Questions