Hey everyone. I have a fun homecoming proposition. The student leadership council is trying to get a big turn out for this Saturday's homecoming parade.  We are even going to have a pseudo-float that we can all ride in. Since it's kind of last minute, we don't have time to build an elaborate float or anything, but we do have a flat-bed trailer and someone to pull it and a small budget. (The Dean will be riding in a convertible of some kind in front of us, but I have a feeling his budget was separate  )

If anyone wants to work on this, has ideas, or just wants to show up on Saturday for the parade and help us throw candy off the float that would be fantastic. There is going to be a brain-storm meeting for the float this Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. in Copeland 218.  Everyone is welcome. We need your help.

We will most likely be working on the float a few nights this week, I would assume Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The trailer belongs to my dad and he is dropping it off at my house, so I also assume we will be doing all this in my front yard. (How did I get myself into this, will someone please tell me?) For those of you who can't make the meeting, but want to help or come out for the parade, I will keep you posted with times and places for all this hoop-la.

I really think this will be fun. No one is too cool for a parade! I'm making one final plea for your help.

PLEASE!

If I end up with a random empty trailer in my yard this Saturday, I'll be one angry Sooner.

Thanks guys. If you have any questions, just let me know.

--Melanie

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month. Limited time offer- sign up now!