The JMC faculty divides into several committees and each committee needs a student representative. If you are interested in any of the following committees, please contact Debbie Barnhill ([log in to unmask]) in the main office to let her know you would like to be the student rep. They only meet about once a month, so it doesn’t take up a lot of time, and they really do listen to student input.

Committees

  • Search Committee
  • Curriculum Committee
  • Diversity Committee
  • Research Committee
  • Service and Outreach Committee
  • Student Services Committee
  • Technological Services and Equipment Committee

** There is also a graduate committee, but I am serving for this semester. They will need another grad student to take my place in the spring. Also they will need someone to represent the graduate students and someone to represent PWA for the Student Leadership Council in the spring as well.  Think about it. It’s a good way to get in on the planning side of our college and get to know the professors.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Melanie Wilderman

--Melanie

Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now FREE!