Reminding all cars:
We have a stupendous, outrageous OU Improv bonanza planned for Saturday. We've got lots of new toys to play with and hopefully lots of new people, too.

Where: Sooner Room of the Union.
When: Saturday, 8pm

Some of us will probably be showing up a bit early (7-ish) to get warmed up. Come join us and be all loosy goosy when 8 o'clock rolls around.

Publicity for this meeting has been good so we hope to see lots of new and old faces joining us. That means you!
Thanks to Clint, Curt, Antho, me, and Eric for chalking, hanging flyers, etc.

ciao-Marcy.

Don’t worry if your Inbox will max out while you are enjoying the holidays. Get MSN Extra Storage!