Hi everyone, this e-mail below from Debbie Barnhill is about the student leadership council. I was the PWA representative last year, but since I have graduated, I need to pass the torch.

If anyone is interested in representing PWA (if you are still going to have it), get in touch with Deborah Chester and Debbie Barnhill to let them know.

It was a good experience. I encourage someone (grad or undergrad) to get in and get involved.

--Melanie

>From: Debbie Barnhill

<[log in to unmask]>We will be meeting January 29th at 10:00am in Copeland 218. If you >are no longer representing your organization please forward this to >the new representative. > >Let me know, if you are attending the meeting. We look forward to >seeing you there! > >Debbie >

High-speed users—be more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet Software.