Please pass along to anyone who might be interested.  Contact my colleague Jim Gorham for more info.:  [log in to unmask], 940-397-4849

Dr. Jim Sernoe

Mass Communication Department

Midwestern State University

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

l Henny Youngman

Job Announcement

TELEVISION TECHNICAL ASSISTANT-Perform television duties for daily operation of on-campus television station. Proficiency in all areas of analog and digital technology. Linear and non-linear editing, directing, shooting, and other technical duties as necessary. Ability to work with both students and faculty a must. College degree in some aspect of media is desired. To apply, register with TWC and complete a Texas State Application. Texas Workforce Commission, 4309 Jacksboro Hwy., Suite 300, Wichita Falls, TX 76302. http://www.twc.state.tx.us, 940-322-8220. An EEO/ADA Compliance Employer