Reminder: OU Improv meets to play this Saturday in the Sooner Room of the Union. The shindig begins officially at 8pm, but we will be there from 7 pm on getting set up and playing some warm up games. Everyone and friends are welcome. Feel free to show up at 7 to get your groove on early with the rest of us. We expect a big crowd. We handed out over 350 flyers, got a big article in the Daily and chalked all over. Thanks to everyone that helped.

See you all Saturday,
Marcy.
Call 413-0162 with any questions.

There are now three new levels of MSN Hotmail Extra Storage! Learn more.