Hello all-- I am the coordinator for the Traditional American Indian pow wow at Penn State this year-- MAC PF&R is a co-sponsor for this cultural event.. I know that some of you may be too far to visit in early april- but some of you at Ohio State, Kent State, Michigans, NY, DC area and other near by states could visit.  here is the website   http://www.powwow.psu.edu/  .  Our last pow wow had over 3-thousand visitors-- with this one we forecast even more.  thanks, john sanchez
--

John Sanchez, Associate Professor
Journalism/News Media Ethics

814-863/7994 ofc
814-863/8044 fax

In order for dreams to come true...one must first wake up.