TO:  AEJMC Members and Scholars (with an interest in Entertainment Studies)

FM:  Phillip Jeter, Professor and 2003-04 ESIG Research Chair
        Division of Journalism
        Florida A&M University
        Tallahassee, FL 32307-4800
        Voice: 850-599-3112
        E-mail: [log in to unmask]
        Fax: 850-599-3086
------------------------------------

The Association for Education in Journalism's  Entertainment Studies Interest
Group needs judges for its 2004 Convention Research Paper Competition. Enough
volunteers will mean judges will have between 2-4 papers to read and evaluate
and get back to me within a three-week period between April 3-26, 2004.
Please help!!! If I can count on you, please complete the form below and (cut and
paste) e-mail to ([log in to unmask]), fax ( 850-599-3086) or
snail mail to me at the above/below address.

Yes, I'll be a judge for AEJMC's Entertainment Studies Interest Group!
I am not a graduate student.   I prefer:
                       ______ Qualitative manuscripts
                       ______ Quantitative manuscripts
                       ______ any research approach on my area(s) of
expertise.

Name:
Title:
Address Line 1:
Address line 2:
Address Line 3:
City: State: Zip:
Country:
Primary e-mail address:
Office Telephone:
Home Telephone:
Fax number:

Two-Three Area(s) of Major/Primary Competence/Specialty
History ________
Business/Economics_____
Television______
Film/Motion Pictures ________