hi everybody, we had a good meeting last Thursday talking about
different ways for students to "share" online (sharing documents via
Blackboard, posting at a discussion board or via a blog, publishing
webpages) - we'll be continuing that discussion this week - we found
lots to talk about!

I'm sending this message around because a couple of folks last week
wanted to know who was on this email list. you will see that there a lot
of folks cannot make the Thursday time - for which I apologize! please
feel free to send around problems/ideas to the list, if you cannot make
the meetings!

below you will find a list with names/depts - at least I think I know
everybody's department. please check and make sure I have not
misrepresented you here!

and if you would like an invite to "join" the group blog just let me
know! blog is here:
http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/G/Laura.K.Gibbs-1/ouonline/index.html
<http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/G/Laura.K.Gibbs-1/ouonline/index.html>

list is below,

thanks! Laura

[log in to unmask]       Mohammad T. Alhawary: Modern Languages (Arabic)
[log in to unmask]          Laura Anderson: Anthropology
[log in to unmask]           Katie Barwick-Snell: Human Relations
[log in to unmask]         Charles Bender: IT; teaching in African-American
Studies
[log in to unmask]         Nicole Judice Campbell: Psychology
[log in to unmask]       Peggy Chambers: Classics & Letters
[log in to unmask]            Sherry Cox: Modern Languages (Spanish)
[log in to unmask]         Karen Cozart: Arts & Sciences; teaching in
Library & Information Studies
[log in to unmask]          Nevine N Demian: Modern Languages
[log in to unmask]     Laura Gibbs: Arts & Sciences; teaching in Modern
Languages & Anthropology
[log in to unmask]      Ronald L. Halterman: Chemistry
[log in to unmask]          Catherine Hobbs: English
[log in to unmask]        Kathy Latrobe: Library & Information Studies
[log in to unmask]         June Lester: Library & Information Studies
[log in to unmask]     Kerry Magruder: History of Science
[log in to unmask]          Beth McCoy: Arts & Sciences; teaching in Gateway
(Univ. College)
[log in to unmask]     Rob Reynolds: Modern Languages (Spanish)
[log in to unmask]       Ronald A. Ratliff: Health & Sports Sciences
[log in to unmask]         April Whitman: English
[log in to unmask]        Donald L Wieder: Communication