hi everybody, since I'm not very good at remembering to send an email AFTER our meetings, I'm sending around now a copy of the handout that I'll be bringing to the meeting today - don't worry, I'll bring copies; the attachment here is actually more for the folks who want a copy but who cannot attend.

of course, as usual, the document is much happier viewed on the web, since that's how I wrote it:
http://www.mythfolklore.net/3043mythfolklore/about/tools/chooseweb.htm

as you can see, there is actually a lot to talk about when comparing the different options for sharing information over the web, and I'm looking forward to the ideas and possibilities we can come up with together!

see you later,

Laura