Reminder!
OU Improv presents a very special Valentine's Day performance tomorrow, Saturday, 2/14,  in the Frontier Room of the Union (2nd Floor above the Food Court).
The show begins at 8pm and runs until 10:30 or so. There is a warm-up session open to everyone from 7pm-8pm.

This is a great way to spend Valentine's Day. Bring your loved ones. Bring your friends. Come alone and make friends with us.

We have some very special Valentine's Games lined up. Things you really won't want to miss.
As always, we welcome new players and we're free (woo hoo! Cheap date!).

See you all tomorrow,

Marcy.

PS. Thanks to Mikki and Kevin for helping flyer. I wish more of you people would have come out even if just for a little while. Improv really is most fun when there is a roaring audience.  Flyering and chalking are the best way we get our victims...I mean, uh...audience.
Don't worry, though. You will all get a chance for redemption when we do this again in a week and a half. I expect to see a whole slew of you all next time. Staying away puts your soul in peril. I know. I've got divine favors and heavenly paybacks coming to me.

Let the advanced features & services of MSN Internet Software maximize your online time.