Hey Krystal, I hope this actually gets to you seeing as my email has been awol lately. Anyhow, I've seen the URL and it looks pretty good. Matt told me how to enter my blurb so I'll do that as soon as I can. Is there anything else that needs done? Oh, and my new Phone # is 816-8068
-----Original Message-----
From: Open discussions on the writer's craft [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Krystal Traywick
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 5:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PWA-L] The Website is ONLINE!!!!!

It took such a long time to get from conception to reality, but it's here.  It's finally here!!

It will take a little while to get some domain issues worked out, but for now the site is very much online and accessible at:

http://www.freewebs.com/nevyn11

To sign up on the forums (and have a more active role in the PWA community), don't forget to email the site admins at [log in to unmask].

Go now and enjoy the web site!

~Krystal

Do you Yahoo!?