I've also had one user receive it; he has no eBay account so he knew something was wrong with it. These things are growing sophistication, here's a link to an article about another one, an interesting dissection of a spam e-mail: http://www.tjhsst.edu/~agupta/ecard-hijack/ On Feb 17, 2004, at 9:23 AM, Brad Pazoureck wrote: Arial0000,0000,FFFFI've had it on a user in accounting.  When Ross broke it down it was all the exact same.  Only semi-colon difference in the weblink even.     From: Jerrod Howard [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 9:09 AM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: Spoof: eBay Customer Support Arial0000,0000,FFFFMan Q, what did you *do*?   Arial0000,0000,FFFF;) -----Original Message----- From: Quyen Arana [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 9:09 AM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Spoof: eBay Customer Support If you haven't seen one of these... Begin forwarded message: From: "[log in to unmask]" <<[log in to unmask]> Date: February 15, 2004 5:07:36 PM CST To: [log in to unmask] Subject: eBay Customer Support Dear eBay community member, We regret to inform you that your eBay account will been suspended due to concerns we have for the safety and integrity of the eBay community. Per the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us. Please click here:  0000,0000,EEEEhttp://www.ebay.com/eBayISAPI.php?MfcISAPICommand=SignIn and resend your information's to reactivate your account. Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes the registering of a new account. Please note that this suspension does not relieve you of your agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees you may owe to eBay. Regards, Safeharbor Department, eBay Inc J Quyen Arana Information Technology Director Oklahoma Science Project [log in to unmask] 405.271.7683