Dear MAC Members:
This is a call for MAC members to serve as research paper reviewers for
the division.  Hopefully, there will be enough reviewers to limit the
number of papers to three and certainly no more than four per person. We
set a limit because each paper must be read carefully  and given full
consideration.

Since the paper submission deadline is April 1, 2004, our research chair
, Emmanuel Onyedike, needs to hear from you by Wed. Mar. 31.  In fact,
it would be even better if you'd contact him today since he'll need to
compile a list of reviewers prior to the deadline.

Send the following information to Emmanuel Onyedike at:
[log in to unmask] or phone (757) 823-8331    FAX: (757) 823-9119
(1) Full name and mailing address

(2) Phone number and email address

(3) Research topic(s) you’d like to review (or avoid)

(4) Whether you are interested in serving as a moderator and/or
discussant at the conference

(5) Whether you are faculty or graduate student.

Thank you for your time and support of our division.

Linda Florence Callahan, Ph.D.

Minorities and Communication Division Head

NC A&T State University, Greensboro, NC 27411