hi everybody,  this is just a reminder about the CPR Calibrated Peer
Review  demo that Marielle will be doing for us tomorrow (Thursday).

here is their website if you are interested in taking an advance look
http://cpr.molsci.ucla.edu/

I think that will also be a great time to start talking about writing
assignments in general for online courses!

also, Karen has found us a lab where we can do HANDS-ON next Thursday,
April 1 (April Fool's Day!), so that we can walk through the latest
version of Hot Potatoes together. I'll send out more information about
that later this week.

thanks everybody, see you Thursday,

Laura