hi everybody, this is reminder about our meeting this Thursday, April 1.
we will be meeting at 3:30 as usual, but we've got a lab we can use to
do some hands on work with Hot Potatoes and QUIA - that should give us
plenty of time to build some fun activities and learn how to use both of
these tools.

the lab is in Bizzell 118A - that is in the old part of the library,
next to the Library School. I'll put together a handout and send that
around to everybody beforehand - if you cannot attend the session, you
can do the same things on your own computer. QUIA is a web-based program
so you do not even have to install any software, and Hot Potatoes is
free for educational users.

QUIA: http://quia.com
Hot Potatoes: http://web.uvic.ca/hrd/halfbaked/

also, Kerry and I exchanged some information at the blog -
http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/G/Laura.K.Gibbs-1/ouonline

please think about what topics you would most like to cover in our final
meetings this semester - we are getting near the end of the semester,
and I'd definitely like to cover the issues that folks think are most
important.

and, as always, even if you cannot attend the sessions, please feel free
to send questions to the list and we can have "virtual discussion."

thanks,

Laura