Heeeey, you gu-uys!

So we are setting up the ol' booth in the Union again for some more T-shirt-sellin', informin'-people-about-Habitat fun.  The dates are Thu March 11, Wed March 24, Thu March 25, Wed March 31Thu April 1, and Wed April 7, from 10-1pm.  There will always be an officer there to set up, break down, and answer questions, so don't worry about that.  Check www.livejournal.com/users/ouhabitat to find out what times we still need people for, then email me at [log in to unmask] with your name, the date/times you'll be available, and a phone number so we can call and remind you.  Thanks in advance for your help!

Emily Comstock typed up some notes from our meeting last Thursday and here they are:

Hello Habi-members!

We had a  brief general meeting on Thursday to discuss some new ideas, and we would love your input.  If anyone has any ideas about the following you can email us at [log in to unmask]

-- Prizes for our upcoming golf tournament

--Ways to find players for the tournament

--New T-Shirt designs

Again, we would love to hear new ideas about any of the above.  Also, if you have any new fundraising ideas, they are much appreciated.  Our next meeting is Thursday, April 1st at 7pm in the OMU Traditions Room.  We hope to see you there!

Emily Comstock, exec board member