Hey all you Improv players, I am writing to remind you all that we are having an Improv workshop on Saturday at The Lair (Eric, Stefan, and Clint's house) at 932 Drake. Call 307-9769 for directions. From 1pm to 3pm we will review parts of the tape from last Saturday's show and from 3pm to 5pm we will workshop games to improve our improv skills. If you have ever wanted to do Improv or just wanted to get better this workshopping is for you. See you Saturday. Ciao-Marcy.

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.