whoops - sorry everybody, it is room 118A...

I'm not sure where 188 would take you in the Library... my apologies!

Laura

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Gibbs, Laura K.
        Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 11:05 AM
        To: [log in to unmask]
        Subject: reminder about workshop IN BIZZELL today

        hi everybody, this is just a reminder about the workshop in the
Bizzell Library computer lab, room 188, in the old part of the Library,
main floor, in the Library School section. we'll get started at 3:30 as
usual.

        John Huckby of the College IT staff was nice enough to put Hot
Potatoes on those machines for us, so we will be able to do Hot Potatoes
AND Quia - it should be fun!

        also, I will distribute a handout to those of you who cannot
make it - I'll send that around after the workshop -

        see you later!

        Laura