Message
hi folks, just a reminder about today's meeting IN THE BIZZELL LAB, not in Ellison - 3:30 as usual,
Laura
-----Original Message-----
From: Gibbs, Laura K.
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 1:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Thursday meeting reminder: Dreamweaver workshop in BIZZELL LAB

hi everybody, this is a quick update about this Thursday and the next Thursday:

DREAMWEAVER. Thursday April 15 (this week), 3:30: we will meet over in BIZZELL COMPUTER LAB, Room 118A in the Library School (enter through the old Library building), and do a Dreamweaver workshop focused on creating online forms, and also a refresher on templates and any other features of Dreamweaver that people would like assistance with. (if you have specific Dreamweaver topics you would like to see covered, let me know in advance and I'll get them on the handout, even if we don't have time to cover all of them in our session.

WRITING ONLINE. Thursday April 22 (next week), 3:30 in Ellison: we'll cover some issues about writing assignments that have come up in previous sessions but focus on specific solutions: how to do peer review, how to promote writing process and revision activities, student web publishing, formal and informal writing, software recommendations. I found a nice writing support site just up the road at Oklahoma City Community College, where they offer a very wide range of online courses and need to provide online writing support for those courses:
http://www.okccc.edu/echo/

we can decide if people want to meet on April 29 - and also see who is interested in meeting during the summer. Karen said we can have the Ellison Conference Room at that same time during the summer, but other times are possible too: if people are interested in meeting during the summer, let me know what time(s) would be most convenient for you, and we can see what we come up with.

Laura