hello everybody, here is a link to the handout for the QUIA / Hot Potatoes workshop handout for those of you (many, I know) who are unable to attend at this time:

http://www.mythfolklore.net/3043mythfolklore/about/tools/hotpot_quia_handout.htm

I'll bring some copies along with me -

my hopes are to build a kind of "Grammar & Punctuation Playground" for my students this coming year (I've got to do something! comma splices are killing me... sigh...) - I'll be sure to share those activities with everybody, and hopefully other folks will use these tools to create all kinds of activities that could be of general interest!

thanks everybody,

Laura