hi everybody, thanks to some great help from Aaron Biggs in the College,
we've got some webspace for our online resources, and I've put up a very
rough skeleton of a site. you can see it here:
http://casweb.ou.edu/olr/index.htm

as you will see, this site has basically no design elements! since we
have so much content that we want to create, it probably makes sense to
spend a sig. chunk of time creating content, and then build an
appropriate design when we are done. the only navigation in the site
right now is through a series of index pages (starting with a basic
split between Student pages and Instructor pages), along with some
breadcrumb navigation on every page.

I think I've managed to list here most of the topics that came up in our
meeting on Thursday and in emails that people sent me, although I am
sure there will be many more. items in RED are the ones not yet avaiable
in any form. other content that is there now is either relocated from
Karen's pages at the main CAS website (her FAQ's and Orientation
information), along with materials I've moved over my online course
website.

since it is finals week, we will NOT BE MEETING on Thursday, May 6 - but
if people have thoughts about this project, materials they want to
contribute (in any form - Word documents, Powerpoint presentations,
whatever!), please send them along either to me or to Karen.

and if you have other areas you like to see covered here, please suggest
them! the possibilities are endless, and it would be good to get as many
ideas on the table now.

there are some people who expressed an interest in continuing to meet
over the summer - if we were to start up meeting again in the second
part of May, say, starting up again the week of May 17, for example,
what would be a convenient meeting time for you? if you are interesting
in getting together over the summer, let me know what day/time would
suit you, and we can sift through the possibilities to find a time that
is convenient for everybody.

thanks!

Laura