Dear OU All,

1. Our performance at the Relay for Life benefit is THIS FRIDAY (4/23). We
will be playing for an hour, our actually start time is still TBA. More
info. when we have it. Come out and help support a good cause and laugh it
up with us!

2. We do have a regular show THIS SATURDAY (4/24) at 8:00pm in the Heritage
Room. Bring your friends! (The usual 7pm warm-up applies.)

3. We'll be chalking Tuesday night at 10pm. Meet in the Union foodcourt near
the juke box.

4. We'll be flyering on Wednesday from 11:30-1:00. Meet at Gittinger on the
South Oval. Hopefully we'll have a better turnout this week. (Last time only
Brandon and I showed up for this. I know it was raining, but come on
people... get an umbrella!)

5. Don't forget to be making use of our message board at
http://b4.ezboard.com/bouimprov

6. Some of our Hardcore Players (Travis & Chris) are going to be in the
musical "Chess" opening this weekend. It will run two weeks, so we highly
encourage you all to go check it out, just not on Improv! night. Heh.

That is all.

Sincerely,

Eric Webb
Administrative Co-Chair, OU Improv!